Thank you for giving us the opportunity to price match. We will try to match the price of any in stock item being sold by another Australian authorised music products dealer. Please allow up to 24 hours for our team to come back to you with our best price. Read our Price Match Policy.
Fields marked * are required.
The new Epiphone Joe Pass Emperor-II PRO honors the "President of Bebop Guitar" and one of the most prolific and groundbreaking electric guitarists in the history of jazz. The Joe Pass Emperor-II PRO is a true archtop guitar with classic bracing and features Epiphone’s critically acclaimed new ProBucker™ pickups with coil-splitting plus the new Graphtech® NuBone XL™ nut. And now available in a beautiful new Wine Red color finish.
During his long career, Joe Pass's advanced harmonic knowledge and seemingly endless well of melodic ideas made him the premier accompanist for the top singers and soloists in the world of jazz including Les McCann, Ella Fitzgerald, Chet Baker, Oscar Peterson, Herb Ellis, Ray Brown, and Milt Jackson. The new Joe Pass Emperor II PRO is a fitting tribute to Joe, who was a great inspiration and friend to Epiphone and guitarists throughout the world.
• Top Select Spruce
• Back and Side Laminated Flame Top
• Scale 24.75”
• Nut Width 1.68”
• Nut Graphtech® NuBone XL™
• Neck Joint mortise and tenon
• Neck Material 3 pc laminated hard Maple
• Neck Shape 1960s SlimTaper™ C-Profile
• Truss Rod Adjustable
• Fingerboard pearloid block inlays
• Truss Rod Cover 2-ply; (Black/White); "Joe Pass Emperor-II PRO" in White
• Frets 20 medium jumbo
• Fingerboard Radius 12
• Top 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
• Back: 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
• Neck: 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
• Headstock: 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
• "F" Holes: 1-ply (Ivory/Black)
• Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-2™
• Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-3™
• Bridge Floating; Thumbwheel Adjustable height
• Tailpiece "Vintage "Scroll" Trapeze
• Pickguard Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
• Hardware nickel (gold)
• Controls Bridge Volume with coil-splitting, Neck Volume with coil-splitting