The classic Dove style acoustic first introduced at the legendary Gibson and Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo in 1962 became one of the first acoustic guitars to become a recognized rock and roll icon. Now, both beginners and professionals can enjoy the classic sound of The Dove plugged in with the Fishman™ Sonitone™ soundhole preamp and Fishman™ Sonicore™ pickup system, designed and built with the integrity you expect from Epiphone.
Unplugged, the Epiphone Dove PRO can easily drive an acoustic band. But plugged in, The Dove PRO can hold its own with drums and electric guitars
• Top solid spruce
• Body select maple
• Neck hard maple
• Neck joint glued-in, dovetail
• Neck Profile SlimTaper™ "D" profile
• Fingerboard Inlay pearloid parallelograms
• Fingerboard Radius 12"
• Scale 25.5"
• Saddle compensated, imitation bone
• Truss Rod adjustable
• Bridge "Dove" shaped pearloid inlay
• Pickguard imitation tortoise with traditional “Dove” artwork Nut: 1.68"