Got a solo gig at the local coffee shop? Need to make a quick public announcement? Simple sound calls for the simply superb XENYX 1002B, the BEHRINGER mixer with everything you need to give an intimate setting incredible sound. The ultra-compact XENYX 1002B mixer’s 10 Inputs (2 mic channels, 4 stereo channels with 3 extra mic inputs) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to the 2 studio-grade, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical 3-band “British” channel EQ.
The XENYX 1002B’s compact size and flexible input scheme make it the natural choice of sports announcers for calling play-by-play game action. Likewise, radio and TV reporters especially like the XENYX 1002B for its ease-of-use, remarkable fidelity and rugged reliability. And the 1002B’s convenient 9 V battery capability allows newscasters and correspondents to use the 1002B in remote locations – where the nearest power outlet may be many miles away!
• Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation
• 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
• Neo-classic ''British'' 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
• Optional battery operation (with 9 V alkaline batteries) allows for mobile operation
• 4 balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputs
• One FX send and one Monitor send per channel for external FX devices and monitor applications
• Clip LEDs on all channels and dedicated inserts on all mono channels
• Main output plus separate Phones and CD/Tape outputs
• Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
• Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
• External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response