The X32’s expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications.
The X-ADAT Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the X-USB card that is included with the X32. It allows you to digitally integrate your X32 with any equipment featuring ADAT I/O. This includes stand-alone recorders, digital audio workstations, and other digital mixers and signal processing gear.
• 32-channel ADAT* in/out on 8 fiber-optical connectors (TOSLINK)
• Simultaneous 32-in, 32-out audio streaming
• BNC word-clock in/out for external clock synchronization—in/out switchable
• Perfect for studio and live recordings on HD recorders with ADAT interface
• High-speed 24-bit signal transmission at 48 or 44.1 kHz for ultimate signal integrity
• Light-pipe fiber-optic connections to prevent ground loop interference
• External clock synchronization to any of the 4 Toslink inputs possible