Looking for feedback control? Maybe you need a compression or noise gate? Or a great DI box for line-level instruments? Whether you use it with microphones, acoustic instruments, or as a delay line for large venue loudspeaker systems, the FBQ100 is a “must-have” for your live and studio toolkit. Thanks to its intelligent “Learn Mode,” the FBQ100 can automatically equalize your PA and protect your sound system from feedback.
BEHRINGER’s search algorithm ensures feedback frequencies are attenuated within a fraction of a second, using narrow 1/60 octave single shot filters. The remaining filters automatically take action as required, adjusting only the specific frequencies causing the feedback, so your music stays powerful and alive.
• High performance single channel Feedback Destroyer with integrated microphone preamp, delay line, noise gate and compressor
• Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 8 feedback frequencies
• Narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
• Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Gain control and +48 V phantom power
• Delay line with up to 2.5 seconds of delay, adjustable in meters, feet and msec
• Noise gate with automatic and manual parameter settings
• Automatic compressor with variable density
• Subsonic filter with adjustable cut-off frequency
• Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ¼'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors