The 150-Watt NEKKST K8 Studio Monitor’s unparalleled, world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between BEHRINGER audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK – Keith R. Klawitter. This incredible reference system is ideal for all critical listening environments thanks to the custom-engineered bi-amplification system that features separate amplifiers for the 8" glass-fiber woofer and 1" silk-dome tweeter.
K8’s long-throw woofer generates deep, tight bass and virtually smear-proof mids, while the ultra-high resolution tweeter provides sparkling highs – all enhanced by Keith’s Advanced Waveguide Technology for an extremely generous sweet spot.
• Ultra-linear 150-Watt reference-class studio monitor
• Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
• Advanced Waveguide technology creates ultimate acoustic dispersion and extremely large ''sweet zone''
• True bi-amping mode with 2 separate amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
• Ultra-high resolution, 1” silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
• Long-throw 8” woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
• Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
• Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
• Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors
• High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
• ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power