Available Online Only, Ships Direct from our Supplier
[ETA 2-3 Days]
The EP4000 builds on the incredible legacy of our EP2500, which is one of the best-selling power amps in the industry. Our proprietary Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) Technology gives the EP4000 the massive power reserves needed for deep and impactful bass response, which translates into a more natural sound quality that will bring your audience to its feet – and keep them there!
With an amazing 4,000-Watts of output power (2 x 2,000 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 1,400 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 4,000 Watts @ 4 Ohms in Bridge mode), the EP4000 is the perfect amplifier for medium-sized club gigs, mobile PA systems, church services or public spaces.
• 2 x 2,000 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 1,400 Watts into 4 Ohms; 4,000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
• ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
• Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
• Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
• Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
• XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
• Professional speaker connectors and "touch-proof" binding posts support most speaker wiring systems