Available Online Only, Ships Direct from our Supplier
[ETA 2-3 Days]
The single-diaphragm B-5 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! The B-5 comes with interchangeable cardioid and omnidirectional capsules, making it a fantastic all-purpose condenser microphone. It is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy, and is perfect for acoustic instruments, vocals and overhead miking – and rugged enough to go the distance!
With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the B-5 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
The B-5 is an affordable, high-quality way to put a gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser mic to work for you. It comes with two interchangeable capsules: omnidirectional for picking up sound on all sides of the mic, and cardiod for picking up the source signal while shunning off -axis sound. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the B-5 is very neutral sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
It also features a switchable -10 dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to eliminate infrasonics caused by floor rumble and other turbulance.
• Professional gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
• Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications--perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
• 2 interchangeable capsules with cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns
• Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered diaphragm capsule
• Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
• Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
• Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
• Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
• Stand adapter, windscreen and transport case included