DetailsSR2605-CBB features a stunning Poplar Burl body with a gorgeous natural binding on the top and side, creating exotic and boutique feels on SR’s beautifully arched body. The Mahogany body delivers a warm tone with rich resonance. The Atlas-15 pc Panga Panga, Maple, Paduak, Purpleheart and Walnnut neck provides extreme rigidity, tonal clarity, increasing sustain, and superior note attack with the Panga Panga fretboard.
The slim neck grip shape permits superior playability with the meticulous Premium fret edge treatment. It is constructed with KTS™ TITANIUM reinforcement rods, increasing its stability and adding sustain. The neck end adjustment is easy and saves the time to loosen the strings.
The MR5 Monorail bridge is securely locked down to the body, allows wider intonation adjustment and maximum vibration transfer without interference.
3 way mid-frequency switch (250 Hz, 450 Hz, and 700 Hz) enables precise tonal control. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble-tone control knob works as a passive tone control for the instrument’s output. The single-coil Nordstrand™ “Big Single” fits in the soap-bar pickup, producing a full-bodied, powerful, aggressive tonal texture while still retaining the clarity that’s characteristic of single-coil pickups.
- Neck type : Atlas5 15pc Panga Panga/Maple/Paduak/Purpleheart/Walnut neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- Body : Popular Burl top/Mahogany back body
- Fretboard : Panga Panga fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay and Luminescent side dot inlay
- Fret : Medium Stainless Steel frets w/Premium fret edge treatment
- Bridge : MR5 bridge
- Nut : Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL® nut
- Neck pickup : Nordstrand™ "Big Single" neck pickup
- Bridge pickup : Nordstrand™ "Big Single" bridge pickup
- Equaliser : Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch(passive tone control on treble pot) & Mid frequency switch
- Hardware color : Gold
- Case/bag : Soft case included