The Epiphone EL-00 PRO Acoustic/Electric guitar is a direct descendent of Epiphone’s original line of flattops going back to the golden age of acoustic guitars in the 1930s. The smaller "parlor" or "blues box" style acoustic guitar is favored by blues players of all eras for its compressed, woody tonal quality, short scale, and comfortable weight which makes it ideal for fingerpicking or the bark of a bottle neck slide.
Now featuring the Fishman™ Sonitone™ soundhole preamp and Fishman™ Sonicore™ pickup, the EL-00 PRO Acoustic/Electric can now plug-in and be heard on any size stage with first class acoustic/electric sound.
• Body Select mahogany
• Top Solid spruce
• Neck Mahogany
• Neck Shape SlimTaper™; D profile
• Neck joint glued-in, dovetail
• Truss Rod adjustable
• Inlays pearloid dot
• Nut 1.68
• Scale 24.75"
• Fingerboard mother-of-pearl dot inlays
• Fingerboard Radius 12
• Frets 19, medium
• Strap Buttons nickel
• Hardware nickel
• Bridge straight
• Saddle compensated, imitation bone
• Pickguard tortoise shell style with vintage style metal "E"
• Preamp Fishman™ Sonitone™ sound-hole preamp with Master Volume and Master Tone
• Battery 9 volt
• Pickup Fishman™ Sonicore™ (under saddle)
• Machine Heads Grover™ with mini-buttons; 14:1
• Strings D'Addario Phospher (12-53)
• Color Vintage Sunburst (VS)
• Hard Case optional
• Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 4.4 lbs