The POWERPLAY P1 Personal In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Amplifier puts control where it’s most useful – right at the artist’s fingertips. Whether on stage or in the studio, the P1 provides performers and recording artists with a dependable and affordable personal monitoring solution.
The P1’s high-power headphone output ensures that as the band gets louder, you’ll still be able to hear every nuance of your performance. And the P1’s simple user interface makes it easy for everyone to dial in a perfect mix every time.
Using the P1 also helps protect your hearing in two ways. First, thanks to a built-in current limiter, unexpected peaks in signal level won't get to your ears. Second, the simple act of wearing headphones or earbuds helps isolate your ears from loud stage volume of instrument amps and monitor wedges. With the P1, you can clearly hear your own performance and blend in the ideal amount of the rest of the band.
• In-ear monitor amplifier for personal monitor applications
• High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
• Dual XLR inputs allow for 2-channel mono or stereo operation
• Switchable stereo/mono operation with mix function
• Level and Balance/Mix controls
• Runs up to 12 hours on a 9 V battery (not included)
• Battery control with dual LED indicators
• Operates on BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
• Integrated current limit protects your ears and headphone
• Convenient belt-pack clip included
• Mounts easily on a standard mic stand with 5/8” and 3/8” thread
• "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis