Available Online Only, Ships Direct from our Supplier
[ETA 2-3 Days]
These days, a DJ commands a whole lot more than just a mic and a couple of turntables! On any given gig you may be required to accommodate a multimedia presentation, variety of audio platforms (vinyl, CDs, mp3) and multiple mics. That’s why we proudly present the 7-channel PRO MIXER DX2000USB with its fully-adjustable infinium “Contact-Free” Crossfader and built-in USB/audio interface. Now the DJ who wears many hats – is always ready for anything!
The DX2000USB features our super-smooth channel faders and the infinium “Contact-Free” VCA-controlled optical crossfader for the ultimate in reliability and state-of-the-art audio performance. A dedicated CF Curve control allows you to custom-tailor the crossfader’s control characteristic, and you can even set the crossfader tension just the way you like it.
The DX2000USB comes armed with a 3-band kill EQ and Gain control per channel. Mono channels feature an additional Low Cut switch and an FX switch that routes the channel to the FX Send and Return loop, so you can add a touch of outboard effects. These channels, which accept microphones and ¼" line sources, also feature a Talkover button, a Channel On button and PFL switch for headphone monitoring. Stereo channels have an EQ on/off switch, as well as a Crossfader button that sends the channel to the main stereo mix or the crossfader. An Assign button selects whether the channel appears on the X or Y side of the Crossfader.
For the DJ in need of mammoth bass, the DX2000USB features an XLR Sub Bass Out (perfect for connecting to an active subwoofer) with an adjustable Crossover Frequency (30 - 200 Hz) and dedicated Level control. Directly above, the DX2000USB provides a ¼" Main Mono ouput for synching your music’s strongest pulses with a lighting system. The Main Output section offers ¼" and XLR stereo outputs, as well as ¼" inputs for connection to outboard EQ units. This section also features RCA outputs for recording your set. The Monitor/Zone Output section gives you stereo ¼" and XLR Monitor Outputs, as well as ¼" stereo Zone Outputs.
• Professional, 7-channel, ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
• 45-mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable friction for years of use
• 5 dual stereo inputs plus 2 mono mic/line channels with ULN mic preamps, Phantom Power, Gain control and Clip LED
• Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac* computer—no setup or drivers required
• Massive software bundle including Audacity* vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier* and Golden Ear* podcasting software downloadable at www.behringer.com
• Ultra-musical 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on all stereo channels
• Long-wearing 100-mm faders and sealed rotary controls on all input channels
• Headphone output with Level and Balance (PFL/Main) controls, switchable split mode and level display
• Auto-talkover function with separate Sensitivity, Time and Damping controls
• Main Dim, main Boost, Punch and Cut functions for awesome mix options
• Subbass Out for separate subwoofer, additional Zone output for second room/area
• "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
• Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility