30 DAY GUARANTEE - INCLUDING FREE PAID RETURNS
Our 30 Day Guarantee allows you to play your gear in your playing environment, with your equipment - if you don’t love it simply return it no questions asked! We’ll even pay for the shipping back to us. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase for any reason then you can return it for your choice of a refund, credit or exchange. But it is important you follow the returns process below and are aware that there are a few exceptions - as explained below.
WHAT IF I RECEIVE A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT?
If you think you’ve received a defective product, please call us on 1300 55 24 20 and our Sales Support team will help you. Often we can help diagnose and fix problems over the phone.
If the product failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase, then we will cover shipping costs within Australia to replace the item for you.
To return a product you must first contact our Online Support Team within 30 days of receiving your item on 1300 55 24 20 or email@example.com to request a Return Authorisation (RA) Number.
You must ensure that your goods are returned:
- In as new condition complete with all original packaging
- With all accessories, manuals, literature and unused warranty cards
- With seals fully intact (if originally supplied in a sealed box)
- With our RA Number printed clearly on the return shipping label
- Using a trackable shipping method such as Australia Post eParcel
- Carefully packaged and shipped back to us at: Big Music, 85 Alexander Street, Crows Nest NSW 2065
- Or of course you can bring the product back to our store yourself
We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% of the original selling price if your return does not meet any of these conditions.
Some items cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons, or because they require a unique registration code and cannot be re-used or re-sold. Specific examples of non-returnable items include:
- Woodwind instruments (e.g. recorders), ear plugs, harmonicas
- Unsealed headphones and microphones
- Unsealed software, audio interfaces, MIDI keyboards and similar products that require a unique serial number or activation code
- Special and customised orders
- Discontinued, run out sale items, items specifically marked as Open Box, Demo, Second hand, B-Stock or 'scratch and dent' stock or any other item specifically marked as no returns.
- Warranty claims/returns (outside of our 30 Day Period) are NOT covered for shipping - customer pays shipping back to us or the supplier for warranty claims.
Our Money Back Guarantee and Returns Policy is not an unlimited "try before you buy" offer and we reserve the right to reject returns from individuals that have a history of repeated returns or abuse of this policy.
If you have any questions about our returns policy please contact us on 1300 55 24 20.