Fender American Professional Telecaster with Molded Case
Fender is guided by one clear, simple directive: make life better for musicians. While the original Telecaster certainly did that (and then some), Fender weren’t content to rest on their laurels. If Fender were able to improve it with a new design or modern materials they did; if it didn’t need improvement, they left it alone. When the wood chips and solder fumes settled, what was left was the American Professional Telecaster.
Developed by vintage pickup master Tim Shaw, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil pickups are voiced specifically for each position, mixing alnico magnet types to produce powerful, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. The newly redesigned Telecaster bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for the perfect combination of vintage style with modern feel and performance. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The new modern “Deep C”- shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Telecaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Alder or Ash (2-tone sunburst, red transparent, natural, butterscotch blonde)
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back (Maple), Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face (Rosewood)
- Fingerboard: Maple or Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot (Maple), White Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern Ashtray Bridge Cover
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster (Bridge), V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case